.: Chiel Ro :.
Please always be updated by visiting the Announcement Thread!! Thank YOu~

By : Admins
Please always be updated by visiting the Announcement Thread!! Thank YOu~

By : Admins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like No Other ...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server Still on Process~

PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more !

Go down 
+2
Acelora
peewee
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
peewee
Retired Graphics GM
Retired Graphics GM
peewee

PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more ! Empty
PostSubject: PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more !   PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more ! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:23 am

. woot !!

heres a program called rocket dock xD :

What is it?
RocketDock is a smoothly animated, alpha blended application launcher. It provides a nice clean interface to drop shortcuts on for easy access and organization. With each item completely customizable there is no end to what you can add and launch from the dock.
Now with added Taskbar support your minimized windows can appear as icons on the dock. This allows for better productivity and accessibility.

Features:
Minimize windows to the dock
Real-time window previews in Vista
Running application indicators
Simple drag-n-drop interface
Multi-monitor support
Supports alpha-blended PNG and ICO icons
Icons zoom and transition smoothly
Auto-hide and Popup on mouse over
Positioning and layering options
Fully customizable
Completely Portable
ObjectDock Docklet support
Compatible with MobyDock, ObjectDock, RK Launcher, and Y'z Dock skins
Runs great on slower computers
Unicode compliant
Supports many languages and can easily be translated
A friendly user base Smile
And best of all... its FREE!!!

download it here :
http://files.punklabs.com/RocketDock/RocketDock-v1.3.5.exe

and some skins and addons is located here :
http://rocketdock.com/addons/all/popular

enjoy .. ^.^ dnt forget to say thanks xD

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heres a windows xp to vista transformation pack:

NOTE: it will not change ur OS to vista .. xD it will just make it look like vista ./no1

I'm pretty sure you must know and have seen Windows Vista before. It looks really nice for major GUI updates. Many people who have seen it wish to get Vista-style looks for their operating system. It might sounds stupid to say this since you all know what it is but just bear it Razz This program will transform your Windows user interface to ultimate Windows Vista alike looks that everyone will never notice it's the same old Windows XP (or 2003)

Features
Vista Transformation Pack will replace many of the resources in Windows XP/Windows Server 2003. It can change such things as:

Boot screen
Welcome Screen / Logon Screen
New msstyles files (visual styles)
New desktop and file icons
New toolbar icons
Progress Dialogs
Sounds scheme
System Tray icons
New Wallpapers
Windows Media Player Skins
And much more

DOWNLOAD IT HERE :
http://www.softroof.com/vtp/

dnt forget to give credits and say thanks xD

Last edited by peewee on Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:13 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Acelora
Acelora

PostSubject: Re: PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more !   PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more ! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:29 am

Stickied :3
Back to top Go down
http://chielro.tk
peewee
Retired Graphics GM
Retired Graphics GM
peewee

PostSubject: Re: PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more !   PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more ! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:30 am

thanks gm ace !!
Back to top Go down
DizzieAngelSky
Rank D Member
Rank D Member
DizzieAngelSky

PostSubject: Re: PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more !   PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more ! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:10 pm

you sure if i download this i hope my computer will not explode... <.< before i download that...what are the side effects of this program?? O.o maybe my brother can help me through this programs...i might ask him to install this one =3
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/viralstigma OR add me on facebook spir
Acelora
Acelora

PostSubject: Re: PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more !   PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more ! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:30 pm

you'll have more process running, depends on you computer if you are going to be slowed down
Back to top Go down
DarkMoon
Forum Babies
Forum Babies
DarkMoon

PostSubject: Re: PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more !   PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more ! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:21 am

thank you peewee for the links i hope more feature upgrader will be posted >=).
Back to top Go down
peewee
Retired Graphics GM
Retired Graphics GM
peewee

PostSubject: Re: PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more !   PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more ! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:00 pm

ha ha ha .. sure.ii xD ill be searching for more .. Razz
Back to top Go down
DizzieAngelSky
Rank D Member
Rank D Member
DizzieAngelSky

PostSubject: Re: PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more !   PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more ! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:47 am

uhhh peewee is it okay if i install the VTP even though the instruction on the link of the VTP it says its false detect on my anti virus...but my computer detected it as a trojan horse virus...could i go and install this or should i postpone it for safety? o.O
Back to top Go down
Acelora
Acelora

PostSubject: Re: PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more !   PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more ! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:21 pm

just go and install it :3
Back to top Go down
Vapid Decree
Rank C Member
Rank C Member
Vapid Decree

PostSubject: Re: PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more !   PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more ! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:49 pm

There is no need for this.
Back to top Go down
peewee
Retired Graphics GM
Retired Graphics GM
peewee

PostSubject: Re: PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more !   PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more ! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:20 pm

@tomoyo : its safe xD i have it on my comp ..

uhhh ..
Vapid Decree wrote:
There is no need for this.
Vapid: if u dnt nid it dnt DL it ok? take it or leave it .. /swt what an ASS !
Back to top Go down
Vapid Decree
Rank C Member
Rank C Member
Vapid Decree

PostSubject: Re: PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more !   PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more ! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:49 am

If you have a problem with me then settle it in pvp. As for your software, it edits system32 registry and should not be installed.
Back to top Go down
DizzieAngelSky
Rank D Member
Rank D Member
DizzieAngelSky

PostSubject: Re: PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more !   PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more ! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:12 am

some people use their minds STUPID-ISH-LY and further more not sticking into the topic geez just go post in the flame topic if you post nonsense here its about software and other programs.

as for the topic...

ok if you say its safe i'll install it maybe after i reformat and reinstall some other things in my computer thanks peewee and ace ^_^
Back to top Go down
Vapid Decree
Rank C Member
Rank C Member
Vapid Decree

PostSubject: Re: PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more !   PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more ! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:14 am

Learn to read, both of my post refer to the useless pile of junk thrown together.
Back to top Go down
DizzieAngelSky
Rank D Member
Rank D Member
DizzieAngelSky

PostSubject: Re: PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more !   PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more ! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:15 am

am i asking for it? use your head lol /heh

to tell you frankly your acting like a clown here being funny but epic fail lol Laughing
if your telling me that i will read?? dude thing first...your the one who needs to read
your doing your gibberish monkey language here on this topic...and dude everything is backfired to you...brains without brans...tsk tsk total epic fail to you /ho

Last edited by TomoyoSakagami on Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vapid Decree
Rank C Member
Rank C Member
Vapid Decree

PostSubject: Re: PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more !   PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more ! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:16 am

TomoyoSakagami wrote:
am i asking for it? use your head lol /heh

TomoyoSakagami wrote:
some people use their minds STUPID-ISH-LY and further more not sticking into the topic geez just go post in the flame topic if you post nonsense here its about software and other programs.

as for the topic...

ok if you say its safe i'll install it maybe after i reformat and reinstall some other things in my computer thanks peewee and ace ^_^

I'm done here.
Back to top Go down
DizzieAngelSky
Rank D Member
Rank D Member
DizzieAngelSky

PostSubject: Re: PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more !   PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more ! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:36 am

ohh is that so? hmm okay haha /heh
its kinda epic you quote what i say lol xD
Back to top Go down
peewee
Retired Graphics GM
Retired Graphics GM
peewee

PostSubject: Re: PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more !   PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more ! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:06 am

ow oki . i will win win in pvp xD coz u would not be that strong if u havnt use bots xD . your just strong because of that fckin items that those bot of urs gave you .. ha ha ha ... all you know is use SG xD . LOL.. SG here then hide SG again there then HIDE . WTF , thats not skill . thats child play .. USE SG always in lowrates no customs .. beat me lets see what u got ..

F1 = SG ,F2= Hide

F1 , F1 then F2.. Razz

EDIT:
and about the program editing system32 registry ever heard of the programs registry backup maker? LOLxD
Back to top Go down
Vapid Decree
Rank C Member
Rank C Member
Vapid Decree

PostSubject: Re: PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more !   PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more ! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:20 am

You forgot to mention how I one shot you with 1 JT. Don't forget, that was my mvp character, not pvp. If you don't install this you won't have to back anything up.
Back to top Go down
peewee
Retired Graphics GM
Retired Graphics GM
peewee

PostSubject: Re: PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more !   PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more ! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:42 am

ha ha ha yah u one hit-ed me . coz u have so many customs xD and all i have is a piece of custom lvl 1 hat xD . ha ha ha LOL.. if u joined chiel ro w/o using bots .. ha ha ha .. i doubt that u can kill me xD .. HA HA HA !! or if u joined chiel ro BEFORE it closed xD ha ha ha .. ill be laughing at you xD LOL... and have u ever heard of AUTOMATIC BACKUP????? LOL .. AND if u uninstall the PROGRAM IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY RESTORE THE BACKED UP FILES .. OMG , i cant believe im talking to a noob right now .. OW SORRY XD ..
Back to top Go down
Vapid Decree
Rank C Member
Rank C Member
Vapid Decree

PostSubject: Re: PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more !   PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more ! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:44 pm

Did I hit a soft spot there?
Back to top Go down
peewee
Retired Graphics GM
Retired Graphics GM
peewee

PostSubject: Re: PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more !   PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more ! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:20 pm

omg.. whats wrong vapid ? too much for the bot scandal xD..
Back to top Go down
Chiel
Admin
Chiel

PostSubject: Re: PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more !   PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more ! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:33 am

imma try the VTP .. i hope this wont slow down my pc .. Smile) .. thnkx peewee .. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://chielforums.my-rpg.com
peewee
Retired Graphics GM
Retired Graphics GM
peewee

PostSubject: Re: PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more !   PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more ! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:47 am

ur welcome gm chiel ^_^~
Back to top Go down
DizzieAngelSky
Rank D Member
Rank D Member
DizzieAngelSky

PostSubject: Re: PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more !   PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more ! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:52 am

wow nice im in your sig peewee hahaha xD kewl @.@ time to also use the VTP /rice
Back to top Go down

PeeWee's Download page. softwares games and more !
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.: Chiel Ro :. :: Player Lounge :: International-
Jump to: