.: Chiel Ro :.
Please always be updated by visiting the Announcement Thread!! Thank YOu~

By : Admins
Please always be updated by visiting the Announcement Thread!! Thank YOu~

By : Admins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like No Other ...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server Still on Process~

Ace i've thought of an example stats of the Sharingan[1] and the Akatsuki Suit[1]

Go down 
+2
Acelora
DizzieAngelSky
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DizzieAngelSky
Rank D Member
Rank D Member
DizzieAngelSky

Ace i've thought of an example stats of the Sharingan[1] and the Akatsuki Suit[1] Empty
PostSubject: Ace i've thought of an example stats of the Sharingan[1] and the Akatsuki Suit[1]   Ace i've thought of an example stats of the Sharingan[1] and the Akatsuki Suit[1] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:45 am

GM Ace is the stats of the two customs okay here its better if you leave a comment xD ^_^

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sharingan [1]

Description:

A Special Eye from the Uchiha Clan.

All Stats + 5 decrease damage to demi-human attacks by 3% Atk & Matk+ 3%

[Sharingan & Akatsuki Suit Combo]

1% auto Lvl 1 Quagmire when dealing physical & range attacks {(Normal attacks only) (magic attacks is not included)}, drains 10 sp on the user when dealing physical & range attacks and 10% auto Lvl 1 Soul Change on the enemy when attacking.

Class: Headgear
Defense: 0
Equipped On: Mid
Applicable Job: Every Job

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Akatsuki Suit [1]

Description:

A suit that is used by an Organization of rouge ninjas.

All Stats + 5 Max Hp & Sp +3% Increase Movement speed by 5% decrease damage to demi-human attacks by 2%

[Sharingan & Akatsuki Suit Combo]

1% auto Lvl 1 Quagmire when dealing physical & range attacks {(Normal attacks only) (magic attacks is not included)}, drains 10 sp on the user when dealing physical & range attacks and 10% auto Lvl 1 Soul Change on the enemy when attacking.

Class: Headgear
Defense: 10
Equipped On: Lower
Applicable Job: Every Job

okay since normal attacks are not very popular in High Rate Servers we've put the combo stats on melee & range normal attacks so all the classes wont use skills all the time ^_^

the combo of the customs should be debated so any suggestions and comments are welcome... AS LONG AS IT MAKES SENSE...thank you...

Viral Stigma & Dark Moon
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/viralstigma OR add me on facebook spir
Acelora
Acelora

Ace i've thought of an example stats of the Sharingan[1] and the Akatsuki Suit[1] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace i've thought of an example stats of the Sharingan[1] and the Akatsuki Suit[1]   Ace i've thought of an example stats of the Sharingan[1] and the Akatsuki Suit[1] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:57 am

Lemme see what i can do about it, i can still buff the up
Back to top Go down
http://chielro.tk
icabit
Rank B Member
Rank B Member
icabit

PostSubject: Re: Ace i've thought of an example stats of the Sharingan[1] and the Akatsuki Suit[1]   Ace i've thought of an example stats of the Sharingan[1] and the Akatsuki Suit[1] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:12 am

make sharingan 10 to all stats
then akatsuki suit 15 to all stats
weeee
and
add lvl 1 hide for sharinggan
add lvl 3 shadow jump for akatsuki suit
so it will be fun
weeee
Back to top Go down
Vapid Decree
Rank C Member
Rank C Member
Vapid Decree

PostSubject: Re: Ace i've thought of an example stats of the Sharingan[1] and the Akatsuki Suit[1]   Ace i've thought of an example stats of the Sharingan[1] and the Akatsuki Suit[1] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:37 pm

Those stats he posted apply to a mid-rate or even a low rate servers. This is a high rate server and stats need to be higher. Otherwise the items will be useless and exists for narutard looks only.
Back to top Go down
Acelora
Acelora

PostSubject: Re: Ace i've thought of an example stats of the Sharingan[1] and the Akatsuki Suit[1]   Ace i've thought of an example stats of the Sharingan[1] and the Akatsuki Suit[1] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:39 pm

I know, like i said i can still buff it up
Back to top Go down
Vapid Decree
Rank C Member
Rank C Member
Vapid Decree

PostSubject: Re: Ace i've thought of an example stats of the Sharingan[1] and the Akatsuki Suit[1]   Ace i've thought of an example stats of the Sharingan[1] and the Akatsuki Suit[1] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:42 pm

If anything, Sharingan should increase aspd and after-cast delay. Make the effects more anime related. The suit doesn't do anything in the anime, therefore just make it indestructible in the armor gear slot.
Back to top Go down
Acelora
Acelora

PostSubject: Re: Ace i've thought of an example stats of the Sharingan[1] and the Akatsuki Suit[1]   Ace i've thought of an example stats of the Sharingan[1] and the Akatsuki Suit[1] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:44 pm

You got a point there
Back to top Go down
icabit
Rank B Member
Rank B Member
icabit

PostSubject: Re: Ace i've thought of an example stats of the Sharingan[1] and the Akatsuki Suit[1]   Ace i've thought of an example stats of the Sharingan[1] and the Akatsuki Suit[1] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:39 am

narutard looks LOlx surg!
Back to top Go down
DarkMoon
Forum Babies
Forum Babies
DarkMoon

PostSubject: Re: Ace i've thought of an example stats of the Sharingan[1] and the Akatsuki Suit[1]   Ace i've thought of an example stats of the Sharingan[1] and the Akatsuki Suit[1] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 2:21 pm

hmmm attack speed is a waste for a good set of customs. but - after delay skill is kinda good. and oh yeah the stats we suggested are based on what the wings would give. balanced as we say. anyways the stats is not on our hands so it wont be such a narutard <_< .... LOL
Back to top Go down
Vapid Decree
Rank C Member
Rank C Member
Vapid Decree

PostSubject: Re: Ace i've thought of an example stats of the Sharingan[1] and the Akatsuki Suit[1]   Ace i've thought of an example stats of the Sharingan[1] and the Akatsuki Suit[1] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:41 pm

You have a limited amount of stat points, putting them into agility to get aspd is a waste and allocating your free points to stats such as str/vit would be more productive. That was my reason behind aspd boost.

Delay: Delay is based on agility(some servers modify that, not sure about this one since I didn't have time to test the basics) and aspd. You can spam skills with 197 aspd but there is a split second delay with 195 aspd. There.

Last edited by Vapid Decree on Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acelora
Acelora

PostSubject: Re: Ace i've thought of an example stats of the Sharingan[1] and the Akatsuki Suit[1]   Ace i've thought of an example stats of the Sharingan[1] and the Akatsuki Suit[1] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 6:31 pm

We disabled delay here.

even if you get maximum agi/dex

so you'll have to live with the aftercastdelay :3 technique would let you survive
Back to top Go down
peewee
Retired Graphics GM
Retired Graphics GM
peewee

PostSubject: Re: Ace i've thought of an example stats of the Sharingan[1] and the Akatsuki Suit[1]   Ace i've thought of an example stats of the Sharingan[1] and the Akatsuki Suit[1] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 8:38 am

hey vapid why dnt you post somthing nice >,< like custom effects.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ace i've thought of an example stats of the Sharingan[1] and the Akatsuki Suit[1]   Ace i've thought of an example stats of the Sharingan[1] and the Akatsuki Suit[1] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ace i've thought of an example stats of the Sharingan[1] and the Akatsuki Suit[1]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.: Chiel Ro :. :: Request and Suggestions :: Suggestions-
Jump to: