.: Chiel Ro :.
Please always be updated by visiting the Announcement Thread!! Thank YOu~

By : Admins
Please always be updated by visiting the Announcement Thread!! Thank YOu~

By : Admins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like No Other ...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server Still on Process~

Introduction and Farewell...

Go down 
+2
Acelora
DarkMoon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkMoon
Forum Babies
Forum Babies
DarkMoon

Introduction and Farewell... Empty
PostSubject: Introduction and Farewell...   Introduction and Farewell... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:24 am

i would like to introduce myself. my IGN is *Dark Moon*... the so called happy go lucky player of chielro. this small piece of introduction is also a farewell to chielro. in matters why i would leave is because the game has become doped. or unclean. unlike before people were playing fair and interested in the game.... ever since the BOT issue started i became dismayed and got the uninterested mood of playing. but i didnt give up. i still played on because i know i love the server more than any server i played. and yet again lack of fairness struck again. I never complained much about the use of bot cause its a one time big time mistake. BUT!!!!!! i found out that some players abused the so called DUAL LOG IN just to acquire abundant badges. it was called DUAL for some reason because you can log in 2... NOT 3 or 4 or more! for greedy purposes. its not MULTIPLE client for petes sakes. to all the GM's you know how loyal i am to chiel. if you needed to increase players i hope it wouldnt be this way. i know im not the only player to be pampered. but pls think of this. for every greedy player you accept in this server. you will lose 1 or more loyal player. thank you for reading and i hope you understood what i felt.

PEEWEE thanks for being a good friend and at the same time a player.
Chiel a good GM and a father to all.
Acelora a very understanding dude. [dont get carried away by what people say *wink*]

Sayonara people ^_^
Back to top Go down
Acelora
Acelora

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and Farewell...   Introduction and Farewell... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:29 am

Again we lost another loyal players "Sigh" oh well good luck to you :3
Back to top Go down
http://chielro.tk
DizzieAngelSky
Rank D Member
Rank D Member
DizzieAngelSky

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and Farewell...   Introduction and Farewell... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:43 am

i dont know if i might leave also the server too...but i only can tell to Chiel about my reason...IF i quit the server...since im a bit of an observer...and i said to my brother about the DUAL CLIENT FREE BADGE ABUSE (you know who you are you said that its ok to DUAL CLIENT but what did you do?? you log in MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS...DOES THAT EVEN CALLED A DUAL CLIENT WHEN YOU LOGGED IN MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS?? your unfair dude...)...my brother suddenly let go things that became too far...and he replied that he is going to leave the server...if this abuse still wont stop...(IM REFERRING ABOUT THE MULTI CLIENT ABUSE AND THE BOT ABUSED USE BY THE PEOPLE I KNOW) i guess my brother is right...if this still wont stop...the server will lose some or more loyal player on the server...
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/viralstigma OR add me on facebook spir
Acelora
Acelora

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and Farewell...   Introduction and Farewell... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:48 am

Yes, we already made an action about that, added on the rules. anyone caught using multi client client will take severe punishment
Back to top Go down
DizzieAngelSky
Rank D Member
Rank D Member
DizzieAngelSky

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and Farewell...   Introduction and Farewell... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:57 am

i might reason out to chiel sooner or later(or maybe next time) about my dark kept complains from the server...hope the server goes back where it was before...even though ChielRO might come right back from the start again...still its been damage because of some people destroyed the reputation of this server because of abuse...though in the bright side...i got my brothers items in exchange...but the bad thing about it...he left the server...but i know he will still come back when he will see the server is back at its tip top shape again...
Back to top Go down
Acelora
Acelora

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and Farewell...   Introduction and Farewell... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:01 am

we'll see. i would appreciate it if you guyz could get a screen shot of those who abuse so we could do something about em with proof XD we're kinda always busy coz of the scripting X.X
Back to top Go down
DizzieAngelSky
Rank D Member
Rank D Member
DizzieAngelSky

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and Farewell...   Introduction and Farewell... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:11 am

well...i cant give out their names on the forums...since i'll let them reply them here...they know who they are anyways..."oh rocks from the heaven if someone got hit don't get mad" in Philippine Language..." Bato-bato sa langit tamaan wag magalit" ^_^

*ehrm other explanation*: Bato-bato sa langit...tamaan SAPUL SA BUNTOK xD
Back to top Go down
Acelora
Acelora

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and Farewell...   Introduction and Farewell... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:12 am

maybe i'll change the items that you can get from the gift giver so they wont abuse it
Back to top Go down
DizzieAngelSky
Rank D Member
Rank D Member
DizzieAngelSky

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and Farewell...   Introduction and Farewell... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:18 am

well...for the free badge exchanger...its okay for me if its 5/7 hours 1 badge since i want THOSE LAZY PLAYERS A.K.A: ABUSERS to know what HARD WORK really means...since i know that they only play HR to SHR servers...i want them to also strive hard to get customs NOT TO BOT ITEMS to get what they want...lucky for them they got a chance to BOT and get the item requirements on the quest...and thats an unfair thing to do...they don't even strive hard to get their customs...

Last edited by TomoyoSakagami on Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acelora
Acelora

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and Farewell...   Introduction and Farewell... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:19 am

lol that would be fine XD
Back to top Go down
icabit
Rank B Member
Rank B Member
icabit

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and Farewell...   Introduction and Farewell... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:05 am

see yah Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Vapid Decree
Rank C Member
Rank C Member
Vapid Decree

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and Farewell...   Introduction and Farewell... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:59 pm

In English, describe to me how sitting AFK for two hours equals hard work?
EDIT: Also, for your information little puke, I play official Ragnarok too. That means 1x rates on everything. Now sit son.
Back to top Go down
icabit
Rank B Member
Rank B Member
icabit

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and Farewell...   Introduction and Farewell... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:28 pm

LMAO! whaahahah Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
peewee
Retired Graphics GM
Retired Graphics GM
peewee

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and Farewell...   Introduction and Farewell... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:11 am

wew. this is not good ... Dark's my bestest bud here at chiel now he's going .. T_T i think ill be going with dark too. Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
DizzieAngelSky
Rank D Member
Rank D Member
DizzieAngelSky

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and Farewell...   Introduction and Farewell... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:23 am

do you think you two are doing the RIGHT thing to do ITS BECAUSE OF YOU TWO THE REPUTATION OF CHIEL RO IS RUINED IF YOU DIDN'T CAME TO CHIEL RO THIS EVEN HAPPEN YOU DON'T KNOW EVERY REASONS AND EVERY PROBLEMS WE WANT TO TELL ABOUT ACE AND CHIEL YOU GUYS ARE THE REASON WHY CHIEL RO DAMAGED we've had 10+ players here when the two of you didnt came to this server when the server first downed and you guys came in see how many players we've got?

okay lets count:
GMs(at past chielRO) : chiel and ace

Players(at past ChielRO when you two guys didnt came in the server):

Viral Stigma (me)
my brother Dark Moon
PeeWee
Eithan
Wilson
Sakmal
Sephiroth
yhana
Bitter
Fire fox
Sharpshooter
Farewell
Lord
Lord Knight Devious
Diesel
Bryan

and others we dont remember...see how many we are in the old days?

AND NONE OF US ALL IN THE OLD SERVER DIDN'T BOT THE SERVER...

BUT when you guys came see the results...

Chiel RO at present:

Gms: Ace,Dev,Chiel,PeeWee

players playing at present:

Paulo
Elite
Brotos
James
Hyoga
Viral Stigma( me that is planning to quit this server )

see how many players we have now at present?? see what happened when you guys came in and BOTTED IN THE SERVER?? its because of YOU TWO TO ABUSE EVERYTHING IN THE SERVER GOOD THING FOR YOU TWO CHIEL AND ACE GIVES YOU CHANCES TO EVERYTHING IF CHIEL AND ACE IS SO VERY STRICT TO THIS SERVER BOTH OF YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN PERMANENTLY BANNED FROM THE SERVER NOW.

SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS ARE THE CURSE TO THIS SERVER...
Back to top Go down
Vapid Decree
Rank C Member
Rank C Member
Vapid Decree

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and Farewell...   Introduction and Farewell... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:40 pm

You're a fucking idiot.
Back to top Go down
Acelora
Acelora

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and Farewell...   Introduction and Farewell... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:41 pm

This Issue has been fix already

Topic closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and Farewell...   Introduction and Farewell... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction and Farewell...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.: Chiel Ro :. :: Introductions :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: