.: Chiel Ro :.
Please always be updated by visiting the Announcement Thread!! Thank YOu~

By : Admins
Please always be updated by visiting the Announcement Thread!! Thank YOu~

By : Admins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like No Other ...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server Still on Process~

This server needs some severe changes.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mathiu
Forum Babies
Forum Babies

This server needs some severe changes. Empty
PostSubject: This server needs some severe changes.   This server needs some severe changes. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:37 am

I don't know what you guys got planned for this server. But it seriously needs a major overhaul if you expect it to have any sort of success:

After playing for a bit I've notice some major issues that need to be fixed/balanced out....

Quote :
Cards

Imp = 5%
Siroma = 5%
Kiel = 2%
DOppelganger = 50%
Golden thief bug = 90%/sp rate use =150%/max hp = 15%
Metalling card = Removed
WhiteSmith card = removed
Savage bebe = 10%
Magnolia = 10%
Metaller = 10%
Plankton = 10%
Marina = 10%
Seyren WIndsor = Instead of -6 it would be 6 Eg = 10 Headgear the str would be 10
Turtle General = 25% more dmg then autoskill Joint Beat/str - 5
Hydra Card = 25% more dmg/luk-10/str-2
Archangeling = 12 to all stats
Maya = 15%
Lord of death = Coma removed
Garm = 15% chance
Thanatos odium = same as seyren windsor
Thanatos Despero = same as seyren windsor
Fallen Bishop Hibram = 20% more magical dmg/30% less sp/30%dmg against demi huma

You might as well replace your item db with an entirely new one, because most the card nerf/buffs are utterly retarded.

Imp and Siroma: No need for them to get nerfed since you only have one slotted accesories, and they beef up two commonly used elemental bolts which ppl NORMALLY get resists for(valk shield much?)

Dopplganger: no comment....

Metaling: I actaully AGREE with this.

Whitesmith: FCP from creators and cards like RSX and Cornutus counter this..so why scrap it?

Seyren/Thanatos Odium and Despero: Dont see a problem with this since most ppl will fill there headgear slots with SE protection cards anyway

Turtle General: Just made that card weaker for no reason

Hydra: Didnt need a buff at all

Maya: Way too weak.

Kiel D-01: Like i stated in my ealier posts, stunlock can be broken out of. That, and you need 4 kiels to have "120%" After cast delay reduction (Card stacking penalties apply for ALL cards. So 4 kiels is actually 90%(30/25/20/15)). That leaves only 2 slots left for headgears...

LoD: Kudos

Garm: Original script please. No need to nerf this AT ALL

Fallen Bishop Hibram: Nerfing this card really shows that you guys dont know much about how the card system actually works. No offense.

GTB: Leave it at 75% and call it even. All the extra stuff can just go away.

>.>

Quote :
[1Hand Weapon]Naght Sieger Fire[2] = Ice element/All stats 10/Unbreakable/15% more dmg Againse Demi human
[1Hand Weapon]Naght Sieger Ice[2] = Ice element/All stats 10/Unbreakable/15% more dmg Againse Demi human
[2 Hand Weapon]Violet Fear[4] = Ignore def of demi human/30 to all stats/30% more dmg against demi human/auto spell "HellPower"/5% chance to break armor
[1Hand Weapon]Eraser[4] = 30% magk atk/30 int/15 dex/holy element atk/ignore 15% of the magic def of opponent/give skill Breaker lvl10
[1Hand Weapon]Horn of Hilthrion[4] = Auto Critical wounds lvl5 by 7%/auto palm strike/auto Investigate/auto call spirit/30str/30% more dmg/25% defense ignore.
[2 Hand Weapon]Executioner[4] = Ignore def of demi-human, 50% more dmg against demi human but takes 25% more dmg from demi human, If +10 when attacking, 10% chance to cast hell power lvl5 and criticalrate +100
[Upper/Mid/Lower]Executioner Hood = 50% dmg against demi human bu take 40% more dmg against demi human/bonus element dark/give skill sight

This just screams OP and fail at the same time, the bonuses are too big on some of the items above, and the sieger twins just suck now ._.

Quote :
Job Weapons = all of this are 10 to all stats and gives 20% more dmg to demi human/ all 4 slotted

Prinsense Knife - knife
elemental sword - 1handsword
Muramash - 2hand sword
Tjungkuletti - 1hand spear
Cardo - 2Hand spear
Gloriuos Cleaver = 1Hand axe
Slaughter - 2 Hand axe
Hollengren hammer - Maces
Thorn staff of darkness - staff
kkakkung - Bow
kaiser knuckle - Fist
Electric Guitar - Guitar
Rapture Rose - Whip
Glorios Apocalipse - Book
Brave carnage katar - Katar
GLorious Revolver - Gun
Glorious Huuma Shuriken - Shuriken

This is actually pretty damn good, even though i would use the glorius weapons for each class and mod it with the same script you are using

Quote :
]Upper]Asura Helm[4] = 50 to all stats/Hit +200/50% more dmg to demi human/ 45 str/max hp-25%/def-15%/mdef-20%/Autoskill Guard lvl10/max sp -35%/critical rate 50/if Valkyrie set is equip ignore def of demi human/20% more dmg

[Upper]Dowry Hat[4] = Hit 300/Flee 400/dex 100/str 50/agi 500/max hp-30%/40% more dmg/Autospell guardlvl10/maxsp-20%/def-20%/mdef-15%/crit 20/if valk set is equip same as Asura helm but the dmg increase is 15%

[Upper]Vivi Hat[4] = int 100/dex 50/vit 40/40% more mgk dmg/def-30/max hp -30/auto Kyrie lvl10/crit 75/if valk is equip 15% more mgk dmg against demi human/ ignore magic def

This stuff will make ppl quit in a heartbeat. unless these items are really freaking hard to get, i will never run these(400 flee on the dowry hat? o.O). In otherwords, the strengths outwiegh the weakness BIG time.

I can continue you on with the custom gear issues but damn...it just to much.

Now as for some of the class skill changes. None of them need to be changed whatsover, especially AD and MC(Acid Demo is the creators trump card, and now it only hits once?! I'm sorry but melee Creators fail unless its a 999/200 type server. And ive already covered MC....)

I dont even want know what else got changed without the players knowing...
Back to top Go down
Vapid Decree
Rank C Member
Rank C Member
Vapid Decree

PostSubject: Re: This server needs some severe changes.   This server needs some severe changes. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:46 am

I'd also like to ask to take Dragon Scale Robe out of the server's db.
Back to top Go down
icabit
Rank B Member
Rank B Member
icabit

PostSubject: Re: This server needs some severe changes.   This server needs some severe changes. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:50 am

well sumhow ur right
all we need isa a balanced server
well
we need the admins
Back to top Go down
Acelora
Acelora

PostSubject: Re: This server needs some severe changes.   This server needs some severe changes. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:41 pm

I LoL'eD at the cards

First of all the Imps and siroma, we tried not nerfing it but as to what we saw, without nerfing it caster can 1 hit any players. why? GTB is hell hard to get

Doppel was a request from the players, i too do not approve on this

Whitesmith - Too overpowered, not all should depend of dual client or so

Turtle gen and hydra - well didnt really made turtle gen weaker but instead of magnum, i gave it a skill tht slows down the opponent and for hydra i gave it a buff to make the users confuse on what cards they'll use, why? status cards are great and guess what damage modifier too

maya isn't way too weak, why? i experience at down to the extend it's nerf to 3-5%

well with kiel's normal effect, i'll repeat WE TESTED a lot of times, a player can kill in few sec, you won't even see how many hits they did. for short they ignore skill delay even on the first of on that card it was nerf down to 5, still it ignores delay

We tested garm a lot of times too, even with it's current state it can freeze opponent fast

GTB was nerf down to 90 to redue dmg greatly, i left it on 75% the first time i nerf it, well needs more. i'll be making a quest that gives 100% blockage of spells

the weapons

well they are not overpowered, tested them and balanced them out, give those stats to be reasonable why? more customs to come so yah a lot of more and weaker items shall be uphold, oh yah try looking at the quest

The other weapons

well they are made to be the lvl1 weapons for each class

The legendary HEadgears

They are not made for nothing, try playing the server and you'll see.

The requirements? well we increased and decreased them again and now increased them again

AD needs to be changed, well the only thing i remember about AD was giving it more Delay and Im still trying to Tweak MC for magic users, they'll become useless once the quest for the gtb that gives a hundred % blockage is implemented, well not really useless specially sage lawl

We tried everything out before changing them so yah you'll see what we meant or should i say try testing them yourself lawl
and everything about the stats is still not final, kindly try to help to increase the number of people in the server. we need much help about the community

Thank you for giving comments about this things, not all players kinda react, specially our oldies >.> you'll see what i meant when you play with em
Back to top Go down
http://chielro.tk
icabit
Rank B Member
Rank B Member
icabit

PostSubject: Re: This server needs some severe changes.   This server needs some severe changes. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:48 pm

well for MC its not yet fixed hehehe
Back to top Go down
Mathiu
Forum Babies
Forum Babies

PostSubject: Re: This server needs some severe changes.   This server needs some severe changes. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:31 pm

Quote :
First of all the Imps and siroma, we tried not nerfing it but as to what we saw, without nerfing it caster can 1 hit any players. why? GTB is hell hard to get

GTB is an MVP card, ofc its going to be hard. But you know what else helps non-gtb users out vs magic?

1. Horn card(Since magic is considered long range this card is GTB's replacement)
2. Alligator card(5% resistance to long range attacks)
3. Noxious card(10% resistance to long range attacks/10% resistance to nuetral)

Try that out and test it yourself.

Quote :
Whitesmith - Too overpowered, not all should depend of dual client or so

If its OP then why is it so easy to freaking counter? Cmon man get real.

Quote :
Turtle gen and hydra - well didnt really made turtle gen weaker but instead of magnum, i gave it a skill tht slows down the opponent and for hydra i gave it a buff to make the users confuse on what cards they'll use, why? status cards are great and guess what damage modifier too

Lvl 10 magnum break gives your weapon a minor element(fire) and good hit bonus, that and it deals alot more dmg then Joint Beat. So yeah, you made it weaker.

And dont get me started on maya....

Quote :
well with kiel's normal effect, i'll repeat WE TESTED a lot of times, a player can kill in few sec, you won't even see how many hits they did. for short they ignore skill delay even on the first of on that card it was nerf down to 5, still it ignores delay

Who tested it and what did the player do vs that particular class that was USING kiels? How was his resistances? How did he break out of stun lock? Did he use a smokie card for hide or a sinx card for cloak? Did he pop an anodyne for endure? Did he attempt to disrupt the caster with his owns skills to disrupt the stun lock?

Something tells me you didnt test this very well

Quote :
We tested garm a lot of times too, even with it's current state it can freeze opponent fast

A non MVP card(Sasquatch/6% to freeze) is better then garm, and garm is a freaking MvP.

Quote :

GTB was nerf down to 90 to redue dmg greatly, i left it on 75% the first time i nerf it, well needs more. i'll be making a quest that gives 100% blockage of spells

You forget that ppl can build up elemental resistances vs magic. And its not hard when you have the customs you got plus all the resistance cards for headgears AND garments. On top of that you have the valk shield/platinum shield to ADD towards resisting the dmg. Did i forget to mention MDEF too? 90% GTB is retarded, and ANY body who is half decent in pvp will tell you that.

*Edit*

Ppl can carry panacea's vs status effects, so SE preventions arent really needed in headgears.

Quote :
the weapons

well they are not overpowered, tested them and balanced them out, give those stats to be reasonable why? more customs to come so yah a lot of more and weaker items shall be uphold, oh yah try looking at the quest

Any weapon that gives 400 flee to someone is OP. That means ppl will have to run around with max dex and 4 phree's to hit the dude....fail.

Quote :
The legendary HEadgears

They are not made for nothing, try playing the server and you'll see.

Ive played this server and it fails epically. No offense.

Quote :
AD needs to be changed, well the only thing i remember about AD was giving it more Delay and Im still trying to Tweak MC for magic users, they'll become useless once the quest for the gtb that gives a hundred % blockage is implemented, well not really useless specially sage lawl

Acid Demo is the creators trump card...you made it so weak that Creators are nothing more then alchemist with more HP. You do NOT nerf a classes primary skill, specially since it has so many weaknesses to it(Ever heard of the Ghostring/Deviling/Thara/Grimtooth combo? Murders Creators who solely depend on it). As for Prof's...well lets just say they becoming nothing more then Elemental Converter slaves.

And you fixing MC aint really gonna do jack unless you make it broken. It will be there only attacking skill in pvp and HW will fail because of the HP issues they have. It was ment to be a utility skill, not an attack skill.

Quote :
We tried everything out before changing them so yah you'll see what we meant or should i say try testing them yourself lawl
and everything about the stats is still not final, kindly try to help to increase the number of people in the server. we need much help about the community

Well, here is the deal:

Right now i have about 7(My fiancee and her friends) people looking for an RO server to play on. All of them are top notch players, if they see what you got going on here then they will leave in a heartbeat. I am trying to help you by pointing out the flaws in this server, but i guess you dont see it that way because im "new"
Back to top Go down
icabit
Rank B Member
Rank B Member
icabit

PostSubject: Re: This server needs some severe changes.   This server needs some severe changes. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:45 am

wew this is a mess lOL!
Back to top Go down
Acelora
Acelora

PostSubject: Re: This server needs some severe changes.   This server needs some severe changes. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:59 am

well i see the flaws just as well as you do but as to what i can say

Not everything here is what you say, why? about the kiel? tried them, no need to see what is what why? instant 1 sec the player died without a fight, why? with that 1 sec i dont know how many skills the player was able to spam thats why we put delay on every skill and nerf Kiel

If you are really a good player, you'll know how to adopt

and like what vapid saidto me, well read the banner up there. "Like no other" im trying to change everything out to change the game play and turn it to more of a challenge, if you want to help out, then go and grab your "Right now i have about 7(My fiancee and her friends) people looking for an RO server" then try to play and give me some freaking ideas how to change almost everything to give everyone a new gameplay.

if you could give as a hand about scripting every freaking thing on the server then go ahead, we'll let you apply as a GM scripter and i wanna see what you got.

i'll say this again, not everything is well made yet, why? well we just opened again a few weeks ago because our old players are scratching to play, not everything is easy to script. i learned from scratch 1 by 1. There's only 3 GM as of now ME/CHIEL/PEEWEE

Me and Chiel handles the scripting and peewee on the site, if you could give us a hand on the scripting to make things a lot faster then we'll welcome you. i'll let you see how hell it is to balance everything out while changing every singe script they made.
Back to top Go down
icabit
Rank B Member
Rank B Member
icabit

PostSubject: Re: This server needs some severe changes.   This server needs some severe changes. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:20 am

@ace galet na u?
wahahaha
well all i can say to u mathiu
is that dont make this server like u old ones
and please respect the uniqueness of it
since ur not the one who made it
Back to top Go down
Mathiu
Forum Babies
Forum Babies

PostSubject: Re: This server needs some severe changes.   This server needs some severe changes. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:44 am

Quote :
well i see the flaws just as well as you do but as to what i can say

No, you dont.

Quote :
Not everything here is what you say, why? about the kiel? tried them, no need to see what is what why? instant 1 sec the player died without a fight, why? with that 1 sec i dont know how many skills the player was able to spam thats why we put delay on every skill and nerf Kiel

You have a very small player base and the info you got from them could be false(As in, the builds they use could be defective), because I can SERIOUSLY tell that kiel was NOT tested properly.

Quote :

If you are really a good player, you'll know how to adopt.

Lol? If you want me to come and turn this place out then fine. Ill come up with a build using your changes/items and you will see what i see.

Quote :

and like what vapid saidto me, well read the banner up there. "Like no other" im trying to change everything out to change the game play and turn it to more of a challenge, if you want to help out, then go and grab your "Right now i have about 7(My fiancee and her friends) people looking for an RO server" then try to play and give me some freaking ideas how to change almost everything to give everyone a new gameplay.

Nothing wrong with making a server unique, you just gotta make sure what you change doesn't ruin the overall balance of the game which IS hard. But, it can be done. My thing is that your going about all of this the wrong way. Creator is a prime example since all you did was force them to go physical(And compared to the other melee classes in this game, they just cant cut it). As for my friends, Ill bring my fiancee and our good friend for now, and i will invite the others later.

Quote :
if you could give as a hand about scripting every freaking thing on the server then go ahead, we'll let you apply as a GM scripter and i wanna see what you got.

Im not here to be a GM, but i will help you script if you really want me too. I just want to play a decent RO server that isnt full of dumbasses.

Quote :
i'll say this again, not everything is well made yet, why? well we just opened again a few weeks ago because our old players are scratching to play, not everything is easy to script. i learned from scratch 1 by 1. There's only 3 GM as of now ME/CHIEL/PEEWEE

Not saying that your doing a shitastic job, just that your going the wrong way with the cards and the items itself. You have to really understand the game in order to make drastic changes like your making. Simple as that.

I'm not trying to show you up or make you look like a complete idiot. I'm a very blunt person and i say things the way they need to be said so that my point gets across. WITH THE CURRENT STATE OF THIS SERVER, it is unbalance and its going to fail unless you do something about it, and I will help you if you let me.
Back to top Go down
Acelora
Acelora

PostSubject: Re: This server needs some severe changes.   This server needs some severe changes. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:08 am

lol i don't know how i'll explain it to you haha well if i'll be you, i'd try to play it first real tight and be a real player on our server instead of trying them, why? your referring to other servers balance. why? well if you think this is imbalance well i can say that you are new to this game of switching and so. well what you are saying is? creator doesnt have other skills? well i'll damned if don't whenever i see the skill scripts lol

your going to refer the balance of this server right? well as to what i can say we are unique and make our players the so called "Pro" why? well i wont be explaining anymore im getting tired because you won't understand the uniqueness. well you are not the server owner that's why you don't understand. simply as that

right now im planning on changing everything ragnarok has to offer, why? im bored of the same balance of that balance of this lol full of noobs who can't adopt. we are giving our players new experience or whatsoever. that's the reason they came here, believe me we are balance as of now lol

Simple as that what i am saying, if you can't adopt then you are a new to this game

Last edited by Acelora~Loves~YurI on Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
icabit
Rank B Member
Rank B Member
icabit

PostSubject: Re: This server needs some severe changes.   This server needs some severe changes. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:10 am

the challenge is on!!
Back to top Go down
Vapid Decree
Rank C Member
Rank C Member
Vapid Decree

PostSubject: Re: This server needs some severe changes.   This server needs some severe changes. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:50 pm

That's not a very valid argument you brought up Ace, :/
Back to top Go down
icabit
Rank B Member
Rank B Member
icabit

PostSubject: Re: This server needs some severe changes.   This server needs some severe changes. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:51 pm

well i cant see mathiu in game
Back to top Go down
Vapid Decree
Rank C Member
Rank C Member
Vapid Decree

PostSubject: Re: This server needs some severe changes.   This server needs some severe changes. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:14 pm

That's because he probably found a decent server.
Back to top Go down
icabit
Rank B Member
Rank B Member
icabit

PostSubject: Re: This server needs some severe changes.   This server needs some severe changes. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:29 pm

well that could be possible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This server needs some severe changes.   This server needs some severe changes. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This server needs some severe changes.
Page 1 of 1