.: Chiel Ro :.
Please always be updated by visiting the Announcement Thread!! Thank YOu~

By : Admins
Please always be updated by visiting the Announcement Thread!! Thank YOu~

By : Admins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like No Other ...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server Still on Process~

Pet tames that cannot be bought or hunted anywhere =)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DizzieAngelSky
Rank D Member
Rank D Member
DizzieAngelSky

Pet tames that cannot be bought or hunted anywhere =) Empty
PostSubject: Pet tames that cannot be bought or hunted anywhere =)   Pet tames that cannot be bought or hunted anywhere =) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:45 am

ehh since im an RO pet lover xD can the server implement this on the pet store in the mall =)

Sources ( Ratemyserver.net pet taming items)

1.Brilliant Mirror Item ID# 12368 - Tames Medusa (err dont "look at her eyes" when you adopt her I MEAN IT o.o)
2.Contract Of Hell Item ID# 12372 - Tames Nightmare Terror (nice pet for wizards and sages ^_^)
3.Customized Coffin Item ID# 12363 - Tames a Whisper (lol cute @.@)
4.Flame Ice Item ID# 12374 - Tames an Imp (kewl xD)
5.Girl Dolls Item ID# 12366 - Tames a Miyabi Doll (better and cuter than a sohee ^_^ dont look at the miyabi doll's back really... i mean it o.o just only look at her face not on "the back of her head" O.O)
6.Holy Marble Item ID# 14572 - Tames a Red Deleter ( oooo a baby dragon @.@)
7.Len Cross Item ID# 12362 - Tames a Shinobi ( perfect partners for assassins and ninjas ^_~)
8.Liquor Bottle Item ID# 12367 - Tames a Dullahan ( when an evil dark knight wants a partner...why don't you adopt a partner like Dullahan ^_^)
9.Lithograph Of Magic Item ID# 12371 - Tames a Golem (for those people who want to talk rocks...why not adopt this pet ^_^)
10.Lovely Lotus Item ID# 12365 - Tames an Evil Nymph (well...the Miyabi is still the prettiest of all xD but this one is err...lovely??? ^_^)
11.Oil Palm Fruit Item ID# 12369 - Tames a Stone Shooter ( well its an evil tree that bursts fire flames...but shoots rocks..o.O lol?? but if you want free camp fire that even the wood is not burning...adopt this pet xD)
12.Red Burning Stone Item ID# 14573 - Tames a Diabolic ( errr feeling your very evil?? want an evil friend with you? xD)
13.Red Juice Item ID# 12360 - Tames a Loli Ruri (uhhh...it kinda resembles Maka Albarn of the anime "Soul Eater" heheh ^_^)
14.Romance Of Boy Item ID# 12373 - Tames a Succubus ( uhh want to adopt a sexy bitc...err i mean a sexy girl? heheh ^_^)
15.Romance Of Girl Item ID# 12370 - Tames an Incubus ( hmmm...romantic demon? lol)
16.Soft Grass Item ID# 12359 - Tames a Leaf Cat (weee its a cute cat that has different eyes and meow's very cute ^_^)
17.Tasty Sundae Item ID# 12361 - Tames a Marionette ( uhm...hmm...want to tame a ghost girl? o.o)
18.Vagabond's Skull Item ID# 14574 - Tames a Wanderer Man (feel your like a samurai of japanese times? ^_^)
19.Wind Fan Item ID# 12358 - Tames a Civil Servant/or the cat on Louyang o.o (errr its a cat that gives advice heheh^_^)

well...i hope it gets implemented...^_^but i dont know what are they eating though... =/
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/viralstigma OR add me on facebook spir
icabit
Rank B Member
Rank B Member
icabit

PostSubject: Re: Pet tames that cannot be bought or hunted anywhere =)   Pet tames that cannot be bought or hunted anywhere =) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:47 am

thats good
maybe they will just eat pet food
like my old server
Back to top Go down
Vapid Decree
Rank C Member
Rank C Member
Vapid Decree

PostSubject: Re: Pet tames that cannot be bought or hunted anywhere =)   Pet tames that cannot be bought or hunted anywhere =) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:48 am

There are many other things that need to be fixed and implemented. Pets are useless.
Back to top Go down
icabit
Rank B Member
Rank B Member
icabit

PostSubject: Re: Pet tames that cannot be bought or hunted anywhere =)   Pet tames that cannot be bought or hunted anywhere =) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:09 am

yeah they have to fix things 1st before adding up new things
Back to top Go down
DizzieAngelSky
Rank D Member
Rank D Member
DizzieAngelSky

PostSubject: Re: Pet tames that cannot be bought or hunted anywhere =)   Pet tames that cannot be bought or hunted anywhere =) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:41 am

Vapid Decree wrote:
There are many other things that need to be fixed and implemented. Pets are useless.

then its not a poll for you its useless for me it is and its on the database of every server its not a custom you dont even know pets give additional stats better check ratemyserver,google,yahoo for their additional stats
Back to top Go down
icabit
Rank B Member
Rank B Member
icabit

PostSubject: Re: Pet tames that cannot be bought or hunted anywhere =)   Pet tames that cannot be bought or hunted anywhere =) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:06 am

well fixing the server comes 1st b4 adding up some stuffs
pets cant fix the server you know
Back to top Go down
DizzieAngelSky
Rank D Member
Rank D Member
DizzieAngelSky

PostSubject: Re: Pet tames that cannot be bought or hunted anywhere =)   Pet tames that cannot be bought or hunted anywhere =) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:48 am

well since there are many bugs and adding too many customs is acceptable but too much is very tiring though so i think this one will be as easy as pie to implement...i think...sry i dont have experience of scripting xD only editing RO files @.@ oh well..back to invent card making =3
Back to top Go down
icabit
Rank B Member
Rank B Member
icabit

PostSubject: Re: Pet tames that cannot be bought or hunted anywhere =)   Pet tames that cannot be bought or hunted anywhere =) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:30 am

imba card LOL!
Back to top Go down
Vapid Decree
Rank C Member
Rank C Member
Vapid Decree

PostSubject: Re: Pet tames that cannot be bought or hunted anywhere =)   Pet tames that cannot be bought or hunted anywhere =) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:11 am

TomoyoSakagami wrote:

then its not a poll for you its useless for me it is and its on the database of every server its not a custom you dont even know pets give additional stats better check ratemyserver,google,yahoo for their additional stats

I know exactly what I'm talking about. Between the two of us I'm the one who had experience with running a server. These pets cause many bugs, especially on private server. Sure you can have that stat bonus, you'll just have to crash when you turn your view in pvp. Know your place and keep your weeaboo life style to yourself.

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Wapanese
Back to top Go down
DizzieAngelSky
Rank D Member
Rank D Member
DizzieAngelSky

PostSubject: Re: Pet tames that cannot be bought or hunted anywhere =)   Pet tames that cannot be bought or hunted anywhere =) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:31 am

@hyoga

look i dont care about your explanations if your just joking around here better shut up instead...i dont need your gibberish explanations BOT ABUSER Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Vapid Decree
Rank C Member
Rank C Member
Vapid Decree

PostSubject: Re: Pet tames that cannot be bought or hunted anywhere =)   Pet tames that cannot be bought or hunted anywhere =) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:43 am

Identifying someone as Wapanese:

Quote :
Username and/or 99.9% of their friends list's names end in "u", "i" or "-chan".

Quote :
Listens to shitty J-rock bands nobody has ever heard of and believing that every male in Japan™️ is a hermaphroditic transvestite.

Quote :
Look nothing like the anime characters they dress as, in fact they're the exact opposites.

Here is the website again:

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Wapanese
Back to top Go down
icabit
Rank B Member
Rank B Member
icabit

PostSubject: Re: Pet tames that cannot be bought or hunted anywhere =)   Pet tames that cannot be bought or hunted anywhere =) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:45 am

wew this topic is getting how
wanna make it hotter?
Back to top Go down
Acelora
Acelora

PostSubject: Re: Pet tames that cannot be bought or hunted anywhere =)   Pet tames that cannot be bought or hunted anywhere =) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:26 pm

well, we'll see if we can implement new pets, but it won' happen anytime soon

TOPIC CLOSED
Back to top Go down
http://chielro.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pet tames that cannot be bought or hunted anywhere =)   Pet tames that cannot be bought or hunted anywhere =) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pet tames that cannot be bought or hunted anywhere =)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.: Chiel Ro :. :: Request and Suggestions :: Request-
Jump to: