.: Chiel Ro :.
Please always be updated by visiting the Announcement Thread!! Thank YOu~

By : Admins
Please always be updated by visiting the Announcement Thread!! Thank YOu~

By : Admins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like No Other ...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server Still on Process~

chiel someone is very angry at you because of the bot system xD

Go down 
+3
Vapid Decree
Acelora
DizzieAngelSky
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DizzieAngelSky
Rank D Member
Rank D Member
DizzieAngelSky

chiel someone is very angry at you because of the bot system xD Empty
PostSubject: chiel someone is very angry at you because of the bot system xD   chiel someone is very angry at you because of the bot system xD Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:41 pm

Encablossa was complaining about the anti-bot system because his character got jailed xD and he is very angry at you lol well its his own fault he didnt saw the numbers on the box he didnt clearly see it well its his own loss that he got that its not the GM's fault...its the discipline for the players not to use bot system on the server i guess we need to explain the use of the anti-bot system for him...he's really a waste of time talking sometimes but better have a private matter on him ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/viralstigma OR add me on facebook spir
Acelora
Acelora

PostSubject: Re: chiel someone is very angry at you because of the bot system xD   chiel someone is very angry at you because of the bot system xD Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:48 pm

i lol'ed at that
Back to top Go down
http://chielro.tk
Vapid Decree
Rank C Member
Rank C Member
Vapid Decree

PostSubject: Re: chiel someone is very angry at you because of the bot system xD   chiel someone is very angry at you because of the bot system xD Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:35 pm

Actually I was hunting Ogretooths after the server came up online before someone else got to them. Right after I kill it my character freezes and the anti-bot box pops up. I have no clue why I was targetted after two minutes of looking for it. It asked me to enter a number but I couldn't find it anywhere on my screen and just teleported to town with hopes to come back and pick up the loot. I get jailed right after I teleport. So, you owe me a Muscovine GMs. As for the comment that 13 year old made, I didn't say anything against GMs. I said "I didn't like this fail".

EDIT: Well so fat it popped up about five times in the past 40 minutes while hunting items. This garbage is annoying.
Back to top Go down
Acelora
Acelora

PostSubject: Re: chiel someone is very angry at you because of the bot system xD   chiel someone is very angry at you because of the bot system xD Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:09 pm

well, you got a point, it should be set to Every 30mins player check
Back to top Go down
peewee
Retired Graphics GM
Retired Graphics GM
peewee

PostSubject: >.>   chiel someone is very angry at you because of the bot system xD Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:15 pm

ii hate bot users . Heres their reasons .:

THERES NO RULES YET THATS WHY I USED BOTS .

LOL'x. RULES OR NO RULES BOTS IS A NO ~
Back to top Go down
Acelora
Acelora

PostSubject: Re: chiel someone is very angry at you because of the bot system xD   chiel someone is very angry at you because of the bot system xD Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:24 pm

Well there is a rule, they don't read the forums, that's why they don't know
Back to top Go down
Acelora
Acelora

PostSubject: Re: chiel someone is very angry at you because of the bot system xD   chiel someone is very angry at you because of the bot system xD Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:25 pm

well what part of

Rules

Player Rules : This abides to all players, including lvl40GM

• Respect is a "must"
• Do not Kill steal.
• Do not Use any 3rd Party Program. <---- THIS THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND?
• Do not Spam skills in town.
• Gm are absolute.
• Bugs are to be reported ASAP, Bug abusers shall be banned or Item wipe.
• No Advertising of other servers.
• No Trading in means of Money(CUrrency) in Real life or Other server.
• No Harassment will be tolerated. If someone tells you to stop or go away. Please do so.
• Do not bug GM's for nothing important, if you have a request, you can post em at our dear forums.
• Too much swearing will cause ban
• Do not use dead branchers in main town
• Do not litter in the town
• No over-Pricing
• Do not share account information, thus if you do. You are to be responsible of your account. If anything is lost, nothin shall be return
• Do not loan items, Do at your own risk, nothing will be returned
• Use your common sense and have fun, Drama will not be tolerated

YOU CAN SEE THIS ON THE SERVER INFORMATION THREAD
Back to top Go down
peewee
Retired Graphics GM
Retired Graphics GM
peewee

PostSubject: ~ yah thats what i told them ~   chiel someone is very angry at you because of the bot system xD Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:27 pm

thats what i told them then they replied .
i have 4x dual clienting . and theres no rule bout that .

WTF . how can u damn control 4 chars in one time . NICE ~
Back to top Go down
Acelora
Acelora

PostSubject: Re: chiel someone is very angry at you because of the bot system xD   chiel someone is very angry at you because of the bot system xD Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:29 pm

That's an "Idiotic" answer
Back to top Go down
peewee
Retired Graphics GM
Retired Graphics GM
peewee

PostSubject: SEE~   chiel someone is very angry at you because of the bot system xD Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:32 pm

. tsk.ii . ii caught those bot users when i was following all OL players last night . and i was like . WOW ~
. this bot users must get punishments ~ cant play fair ~
Back to top Go down
Acelora
Acelora

PostSubject: Re: chiel someone is very angry at you because of the bot system xD   chiel someone is very angry at you because of the bot system xD Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:39 pm

I have plenty of screen shots of em anyways
Back to top Go down
peewee
Retired Graphics GM
Retired Graphics GM
peewee

PostSubject: ya ~   chiel someone is very angry at you because of the bot system xD Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:40 pm

same here got some screeniees too ~ Surprised
Back to top Go down
Vapid Decree
Rank C Member
Rank C Member
Vapid Decree

PostSubject: Re: chiel someone is very angry at you because of the bot system xD   chiel someone is very angry at you because of the bot system xD Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:14 pm

First of all, don't get one sided. I tried to explain this to peewee but there was nothing done there. I'll start by making this clear, I did bot so stop throwing your screenshots at my face. Reason? I botted before server rules were implemented, ergo why I don't care if you have screenshots. Based from my experience from other highrate servers some allow bots. That's what I thought and was reassured with the ridiculous amount of quest items to get. After I read the rules, I've turned them off. I support fair game play at all costs, hence the balanced server I'm at. The thing with Peewee, I had no other use for my other three accounts so I started farming Bravery Badges with the npc with them. They are sitting in main town afk as we speak right now. I am not using any third party program, besides the .exe I'm given from this server. GM Peewee comes up and logs them out, costing me 30 Bravery Badges and a threat to ban me next time. First of all, educate him how to be a GM. Ace wrote a special set of rules for him, hence not taking drastic measures like logging a player out while he's doing something. That's basically what I told him, x4 clienting is not botting but he's too inexperienced with ro to understand that. He later told me to 'shut the fuck up' after talking about me in Tagalog(which I also found disrespectful since I don't speak it). For that, no more respect to GM Peewee.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f19/14/59/21/12/screen12.jpg
Back to top Go down
peewee
Retired Graphics GM
Retired Graphics GM
peewee

PostSubject: >.>   chiel someone is very angry at you because of the bot system xD Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:19 pm

nice picx hyoga . i was talking to you right enough . and u just sed STFU peewee . tsk.ii how shall i respect u if u cant even respect me ? . affraid tsk tsk ~
Back to top Go down
Vapid Decree
Rank C Member
Rank C Member
Vapid Decree

PostSubject: Re: chiel someone is very angry at you because of the bot system xD   chiel someone is very angry at you because of the bot system xD Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:25 pm

peewee wrote:
nice picx hyoga . i was talking to you right enough . and u just sed STFU peewee . tsk.ii how shall i respect u if u cant even respect me ? . affraid tsk tsk ~

This attitude is exactly what I'm talking about.

EDIT: As a solution to your bot problems, ask for this type of verification at long in, not during hunting. That way I only have to do it once.
Back to top Go down
peewee
Retired Graphics GM
Retired Graphics GM
peewee

PostSubject: tsk tsk!   chiel someone is very angry at you because of the bot system xD Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:27 pm

think bout it hyoga ~ how can a gm respect you if u cant even respect him ~ even if u ask viral on how dis respectfull u are , tsk tsk ~
Back to top Go down
Acelora
Acelora

PostSubject: Re: chiel someone is very angry at you because of the bot system xD   chiel someone is very angry at you because of the bot system xD Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:27 pm

Now now, i really don't know the whole story but as to what i can see

hyoga's side : Hyoga's right about the rule and we are not allowed to kick anyone out of the game specially lower gm. Me and chiel had a talk about the bot, well as to what we talked about bot are allowed until i set up the rules, i was able to post the rules by (Subject: Chiel-Ro RULES Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:14 pm) so until then bot are allowed till that day is over.

Peewee : Well we are quite furious about botters but as what i can see we can do nothing about them until we had a bot police, we are not to swear, as to what i saw at the SS that Hyoga showed Peewee said STFU(shut the FUCK up) We are not allowed to kick out a player in game too using our powers.

For you hyoga i'll translate what GM PeeWee said

Peewee : kakainis = Irritating
Peewee : Pasalamat cla la ako @jail = They should be thankful that i don't have the command @jail
Peewee : Kung meron pa=If i had
Peewee : D na cla lalabas =They won't be getting out
Peewee : STFU hyoga, well know what that means
Peewee : UU kita mo = yup, you see

Well i'll be taking an action about this, Kicking a player out of game is Power Abusing, Specially using it 3 times

for Hyoga, well now Bot are officially not allowed in game
Back to top Go down
Acelora
Acelora

PostSubject: Re: chiel someone is very angry at you because of the bot system xD   chiel someone is very angry at you because of the bot system xD Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:31 pm

Well we had no rules about Dual Clienting, i'm quite thankful to the players if they could to increase the number of players in game. We really need to increase our number so the newbies wont leave after seeing how many players we only had

On Behalf of the Gm Team, I'll Be apologizing for kicking you Out of game.

We'll i havent heard PeeWee's side of the story yet, maybe he could post some SS?
Back to top Go down
peewee
Retired Graphics GM
Retired Graphics GM
peewee

PostSubject: >.>   chiel someone is very angry at you because of the bot system xD Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:33 pm

yeah , sorii bout my actions right there . some players are just taking their attitude to the max level . tsk tsk ~ ill not be saying STFU if u just had respected me at the first place ~ about me using gm powers to kick players sorii bout that ~ wont happen again ~
Back to top Go down
Chiel
Admin
Chiel

PostSubject: wew...   chiel someone is very angry at you because of the bot system xD Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:35 am

speechless..

@allplayers

Sorry for the bot killer.. im gonna change it into log in check..

@peewee

dude.. dont be abuse.. totally speechless..

i dont want to comment..

*sighs*
Back to top Go down
http://chielforums.my-rpg.com
Vapid Decree
Rank C Member
Rank C Member
Vapid Decree

PostSubject: Re: chiel someone is very angry at you because of the bot system xD   chiel someone is very angry at you because of the bot system xD Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:01 am

You're the man Chiel >.>
Back to top Go down
Acelora
Acelora

PostSubject: Re: chiel someone is very angry at you because of the bot system xD   chiel someone is very angry at you because of the bot system xD Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:02 am

XD
Back to top Go down
icabit
Rank B Member
Rank B Member
icabit

PostSubject: Re: chiel someone is very angry at you because of the bot system xD   chiel someone is very angry at you because of the bot system xD Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:51 am

will you stop fighting its meaningless
what is done is done
even i did bot
chiel got me
well
lets just help each other building this server ok?
chiel is right login check would be the best way
i was the one who advised him to do that zaido thingy to the mobs

well peace to all of us
Back to top Go down
DarkMoon
Forum Babies
Forum Babies
DarkMoon

PostSubject: Re: chiel someone is very angry at you because of the bot system xD   chiel someone is very angry at you because of the bot system xD Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:40 am

well... as they say everybody deserves a second chance. although some people cant help to cheat and defend themselves even though its wrong. if some players know what "ETHICS" mean. then botting would have not started even if there are no rules established yet.
Back to top Go down
Vapid Decree
Rank C Member
Rank C Member
Vapid Decree

PostSubject: Re: chiel someone is very angry at you because of the bot system xD   chiel someone is very angry at you because of the bot system xD Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:46 am

As I said, some high rate servers allow bots because they could care less how fast people level/get gear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chiel someone is very angry at you because of the bot system xD   chiel someone is very angry at you because of the bot system xD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chiel someone is very angry at you because of the bot system xD
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next