.: Chiel Ro :.
Please always be updated by visiting the Announcement Thread!! Thank YOu~

By : Admins
Please always be updated by visiting the Announcement Thread!! Thank YOu~

By : Admins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like No Other ...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server Still on Process~

ANNOUNCEMENT

Go down 
+2
advent
Acelora
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DizzieAngelSky
Rank D Member
Rank D Member
DizzieAngelSky

ANNOUNCEMENT - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT   ANNOUNCEMENT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:44 am

@Vapid

who cares if the server is still dead...

who needs you here do we need you here?? do i even know this piece of crap?? hahahaha.....

and how do you know speaking english is an ability?

soo that means if its an ability we need to level it up or something?? what requirements do we need? your stupid brains as a requirement?? or your -100% Intelligence? your choice /gg

i just left the forums in a few months and now your here to come back and spread stupidity here on this forum dude nobody needs your stupid gibberish crap...i tell you again your a CRAP here in this server period (.) .

thats right your double owned your 100% Cheated items that you strived hard for nothing is now...

POOF!!~ goes the weasel hahahahah! face it your out of league here dude everybody doesnt want you to exist in this server because you SUCK as a player and even as a HUMAN that ever lived in the world TRIPLE OWNED. /gg
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/viralstigma OR add me on facebook spir
Vapid

ANNOUNCEMENT - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Lol, this is entertaining to troll.   ANNOUNCEMENT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:11 am

It's funny how you can't even handle a single comment. The server will ever re-open and the light will shine in your eyes. No one is out of your league, you're just some backwash dirt bag who can't even use proper grammar.
Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.: Chiel Ro :. :: Main :: ANNOUNCEMENT!!!-
Jump to: