.: Chiel Ro :.
Please always be updated by visiting the Announcement Thread!! Thank YOu~

By : Admins
Please always be updated by visiting the Announcement Thread!! Thank YOu~

By : Admins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like No Other ...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server Still on Process~

Quest for the kings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Acelora
Acelora

Quest for the kings Empty
PostSubject: Quest for the kings   Quest for the kings Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:37 am

I have Made a Quest for Everyone, This quest will determine how powerful you are

Go Fourth and travel the whole rune midgard to finish this Adventurous Quest~

There was a battle long ago by the gods, Poor nick has been a big part of it and told the story as the time pass by And now the king of prontera heard of the rumor going on in town, They said they saw the Ghost of the dead disciple of the gods.
This disciple has been the real proof of the war.

You will start at Prt_fild05 352 251, Name of the Npc is "Living Dead"(You should have atleast 3 Rag star to be able to talk with him)

By this Ring, The lover of the dead disciple had a deal to help the gods, Allysia, The most powerful Witch helped the gods seal the god Hades. For this ring is the proof sealed the enormous power of the Devils, Only the Strong one shall attain the power.

You'll Find the nxt one at yggdrasil01, Name of the Npc "Spirit King"

Now, the power of the god. As a proof that this spirit. Wandering around rune midgard has the golden box where part of the power is sealed, They say that this box is the proof of bravery and curse.

The Next one would be at gef_fild07, Name of the Npc "Wandering Merchant"

This Merchant, The god of greed sealed away part of the power. By having enough money to attain the power needed to call fourth the great devil. Still the devil didn't perish away. They say that "Cat" is the most interesting thing for the gods. This Cat travels around the forest of payon.

The Fourth Quest is at pay_fild10, Name of the Npc "Neko"

In this pendant lies the key to the great pyramid, where the great King osiris(Who actually is an NPC) Rest. upon meeting with this great King.

Only the strong shall finish this quest

Note : Once you are done with all the quest, Show me the proof and i shall give you a Real GODLY item~ You can show me the proof by giving me each of the item the quest NPC gave you.

Not yet done but the NPC are now available, there will be atleast 7 Npc~

By : [ Gm ] - Acelora
Back to top Go down
http://chielro.tk
Acelora
Acelora

Quest for the kings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for the kings   Quest for the kings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:35 am

Updated~
Back to top Go down
http://chielro.tk

Quest for the kings
Page 1 of 1